Friday, June 1, 2012

Raw Organics Sponsor Spotlight & Review

Raw Organics is a great WAHM company that sells organic handmade items like wool dryer balls in off white or multicolored, lip sticks, soaps & skin care. I bought a tester set of the lanolized wool dyer balls so I could see how they work.




I have strayed away from dryer sheets for years because of the health threats that they pose; so, I was super excited when I found out that there was another way to avoid static cling in the dryer. We haven't had too much of an issue with static cling in the years without dryer sheets, that is until we started using cloth diapers. When we put flannel liners in the dryer with microfiber inserts they tend to stick together and cause static
cling.




The lanolized wool dryers balls by Raw Organics were designed to help prevent static cling and shorten your dry time. I was super excited to start using them! When they first arrived though, the envelope kinda smelled like fresh wool; so, I was a little worried that my clothes would smell like a sheep. Amazingly though, the sheepy smell went away in the dryer and nothing smelled like wool when it came out of the dyer!! Most importantly, all the static cling was gone and the dry time was reduced!



You can buy your own Raw Organics dryer balls here.

Raw Organics is giving away a set of 4 wool dryer balls to our grand prize winner! You can get a head start on your entires by liking Raw Organics on Facebook, Following Raw Organics on Twitter and leaving a comment below. Tell me what you like most about Raw Organics & what you most look forward when using Raw Organics wool dryer balls.
***The Summer Lovin' grand prize will be open to US & Canada residents only











*** Thank you Raw Organics for providing a discount on their tester sets for to us for review! All reviews and discussions presented by me are to be interpreted as my opinion as I was not compensated for this post. You should always follow the directions, instructions, and guidance provided by the maker or producer of any product or service reviewed or discussed by me, and you assume the full risk inherent in the use of any such product or service. BBCD disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding any product other than BBCD, service, website and/or other topics reviewed or discussed by BBCD, and further disclaims any liability related to the use of thereof.

44 comments:

  1. I like that they are absorbent and quiet in the dryer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that they are safe to use as opposed to dryer sheets and that they reduce drying time! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they are safer to use, and that they don't have all those nasty chemicals, plus you can use them with diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I usually don't use dryer sheets, and haven't had to wash any cloth diapers yet (little one is still growing in my tummy!) but from your review, it is definitely something worth checking out! Health is a top concern and definitely want to keep as natural as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I like best about raw organics is that they are a WAHM company, and I love to support WAHMs.

    I am excited to try these because they shorten your dry time :)

    Bekah Kuczenski

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that they reduce drying time. That's really neat! It would be nice to avoid the health hazards of dryer sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought my wool dryer balls years and years ago from a Mom at www.WoolDryerBalls.com and we LOVE THEM! They last for years and have saved us money because of the shortened drying time and no softeners to buy anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd really like to try dryer balls to improve my laundry energy efficiency

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that they reduce drying time, and that they can be used with more then just diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that they are organic, and I REALLY love that they reduce drying time - very helpful for our apartment's coin-operated washers and dryers...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the fact that they reduce drying time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that they reduce static cling without chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that they are chemical free and speed up drying time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just like that they are so innovative! I've never seen anything like them before... and who doesn't love shorter drying time? Always looking for a time-saver!

    ReplyDelete
  15. less static and faster drying time naturally

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like that Raw Organics is a WAHM business. I look forward to being able to wash my cloth diapers and not worry about static.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love that RAW oraganics is a WAHM busness and they are chemical free! i look forward to not having my flannel wipes stick to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that they are safe for the drier... I HATE static, but what can you do :) what a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that these are handmade and that they will cut drying time!!
    -Jessica Abney jessiejane007@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like that these give you a faster drying time and could potentially be a money saver - definitely a great green product!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I look forward to the reduced drying time. The thing I like most is not using chemicals on my clothes, to do something that something natural can do!

    ReplyDelete
  22. They reduce drying time! and no chemicals!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what rock have i been hiding under? i had no clue that dryer sheets were bad. guess i'm going to have get me some of these dryer balls. and while i'm at it, i might as well try some of that soap too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like that they provide a safe alternative to dryer sheets, and help cut down drying time too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that there are no chemicals and that it shortens the drying time

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love that there are no chemicals! I most look forward to less static on our diapers <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's awesome that they replace the unsafe dryer sheets AND they speed up drying time.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the fact that they reduce drying time!

    ReplyDelete
  29. i love the gorgeous colors that they come in!! i look forward to the reduced drying time as well in using the wool dryer balls. that would be such a wonderful thing for my family & the environment in terms of energy usage~ love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the fast drying time and hopefully no static cling.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love that everything is natural & very functional. Cutting down on chemicals & drying time would be cost effective & energy efficient

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really like that they reduce static cling! I'm looking forward to that!

    huntermb3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the reduced dryer time and that they won't cause buildup in the dryer like dryer sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love love love that they reduce the drying time!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Its safer and less chemicals which is great!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I look forward to less static cling without needing dryer sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  37. yay for organic! i would love for my flannel wipes to not get stuck to the microfiber inserts!

    ReplyDelete
  38. If I had these, I would definitely enjoy that they help reduce drying time!

    ~ Danialle Meyers

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like that they are safer to use - and are all natural

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like Raw Organics clean ingredients; the honey soap sounds lovely. The wool dryer balls will be perfect for all the cloth diapers; love that they cut drying time.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love that it reduces static cling and dryer time! I also HATE using dryer sheets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love that the reduce drying time!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love that they are a WAHM company! And I look forward to using a product that is safe for my family!

    ReplyDelete