Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Booty Buns Review

We got an awesome review & adorable pictures on our Facebook page from This Little Elf's Mommy, Hillary.


Look at this cute little elf in Love Booty.







I just wanted to share her review on our blog, along with his adorable pictures.

Thanks Hillary :)





"We've been cloth diapering for 6 months and have tried a few different brands, but wish I would have come across Booty Buns a lot sooner! The quality is top of the line, and are so soft! I love that the leg closures have 2 rows of elastic, great for heavy wetters like my son. Another great innovation is the flannel insert, which helps prevent staining. Overall we are extremely satisfied with these diapers, and look forward to adding more to our stash!" -Hillary Everett
 
 




GO GREEN ♥ GIVE CHARITY

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I'm excited to get some for my sweet grandson.

    ReplyDelete